Sunday, February 15, 2009

Intelligent Design vs. Evolution

Intelligent Design vs. Evolution

According to my religion, ideas like evolution and natural selection is a bunch of bologna. I've even heard of old school religious fanatics actually believe that dinosaur fossils is just a test of faith set up by God. Personally, I'm fed up with this irrational thinking style. I'm not saying that science is always right, it's actually quite the opposite most of the time. There's always new information being dug up that makes the older information automatically obsolete. I do somewhat believe in the idea of intelligent design but evolution also makes a good point. I'm at the half/half mark for both.

And i don't entirely disagree with the idea of discontinuing the study of evolution at school. I mean we learn about religion and such in our spare time at places like Church or w/e. If people really desire to learn about education, they should do it on their own time...like a church for studying evolution. This sounds better than studying evolution at school, it's one less subject to study :)

No comments: